Tag Archives: 小海棠神秘花园江苏

Open verdict in inquest of missing Limerick man

by ,

first_imgWATCH: “Everyone is fighting so hard to get on” – Pat Ryan on competitive camogie squads Previous articleSwimming – Limerick’s Doyle wins Athlete of the yearNext articleTwo Limerick sisters brawled outside family home Staff Reporterhttp://www.limerickpost.ie TAGSClarelimerickmissingRoss Minihane RIP NewsOpen verdict in inquest of missing Limerick manBy Staff Reporter – May 31, 2016 1142 Limerick Ladies National Football League opener to be streamed live Email WhatsApp Linkedin Print The late Ross Minihane from LimerickAN inquest into the death of a Limerick man who had been missing from his home for more than three months has returned an open verdict after the Clare Coroner found that it could not be determined what happened in the lead-up to the discovery of his body.Ross Minihane (37) was reported missing from his home on December 17 last year.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up On March 29, his body was found on the banks of the River Shannon at Labasheeda by the crew of the Shannon rescue helicopter.Originally from Rathbane, he had been living in Sixmilebridge for a short period before he went missing.His remains were found when the Shannon coastguard helicopter was on a training exercise near the shore at Colmanstown. Gardaí and the RNLI assisted in the subsequent recovery of the remains.Recognising the clothing that Mr Minihane was wearing from a missing person appeal posted on social media,Garda John Cahill told the Coroner’s Court that he linked the remains to Ross Minihane from a description of his clothing posted in a missing person appeal on social media.DNA profiling confirmed the identity of the remains as being those of the 37-year-old Limerick man.A post-mortem examination was carried out at University Hospital Limerick but it was unable to confirm the cause of death.Clare County Coroner, Isobel O’Dea said that as it was not known what happened to Mr Minihane in the lead up to his death, an open verdict would be recorded by the court.Sympathies were expressed to the family and all those involved in the recovery of Mr Minihane’s remains were thanked as well as Garda Cahill, the Shannon Coastguard and Gardaí at Kildysart.center_img Limerick Artist ‘Willzee’ releases new Music Video – “A Dream of Peace” Facebook Advertisement Twitter Limerick’s National Camogie League double header to be streamed live Predictions on the future of learning discussed at Limerick Lifelong Learning Festival RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Billy Lee names strong Limerick side to take on Wicklow in crucial Division 3 clashlast_img read more

Letterkenny proposed as location for county’s first renewable energy centre

by ,

first_img Dail hears questions over design, funding and operation of Mica redress scheme Google+ RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Dail to vote later on extending emergency Covid powers Newsx Adverts Pinterest Pinterest Man arrested in Derry on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences released Facebook Letterkenny has been earmarked by the IDA as the first location for a number of planned centralized alternative energy centres.It is proposed that the multi million euro renewable energy centre will be built on the Letterkenny Business and Technology Park where a site on a 7.4 acre site.The project must include the provision of a district heating network to serve the IDA land holding and both existing and future IDA/EI clients.Other significant users in the immediate catchment area can also be included in the successful applicant’s scheme.It states on the Government etenders site : Applicants are now invited to submit proposals for the purchase of a site within Letterkenny Business & Technology Park for the purpose of developing an Alternative Energy Centre.The renewable energy generator must be capable of supporting a district heating network to serve, at a minimum, a small to medium scale business and Technology Park. Twitter PSNI and Gardai urged to investigate Adams’ claims he sheltered on-the-run suspect in Donegal center_img Letterkenny proposed as location for county’s first renewable energy centre By News Highland – November 4, 2011 Google+ HSE warns of ‘widespread cancellations’ of appointments next week Facebook WhatsApp Twitter Previous articleGarda file almost ready in Denis Donaldson murder probeNext articleAn Bord Pleanala allows retention of changes to Voodoo nightlcub News Highland WhatsApp Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derrylast_img read more

Third Oz city launch today for bullish Purplebricks

by ,

first_imgPurplebricks has today launched into a third Australian property market and says its business there is expanding faster than its initial launch in the UK in April 2014.Its new Sydney and central coast operation has just gone live with 20 local ‘property experts’ and an AU$5,500 fixed fee which, the company claims, saves sellers AU$15,000 off the cost of using one of the country’s traditional agents.Australia’s property market is a softer target than the UK’s. Agents there typically charge a 2.2% fee plus marketing costs of several thousand dollars,. Purplebricks initialy launched last year into Melbourne and Brisbane, followed by today’s Sydney announcement and later this year, Perth and Adelaide.The company is making much of its success in the UK to promote the Oz operation. Co-founder Michael Bruce (pictured) last week told local paper The Financial Review that the company was “playing a major role in changing the way real estate is sold in the UK and would do the same in Australia”.He also told various media outlets in Sydney recently that the UK’s traditional agents were ‘struggling’ compared to Purplebricks, picking out Countrywide and Foxtons as examples and claiming to be the UK’s largest estate agency by market capitalisation.But Purplebricks, which is spending £10m on it Oz business launches, remains a minnow within Australia with 430 properties marketed or sold since its launch there in September last year. It now has 70 ‘property experts’ working for it in Australia, including 50 in Melbourne and south-east Queensland, where it first launched its Oz business.Purplebricks Michael Bruce Purplebricks Australia January 16, 2017Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles Letting agent fined £11,500 over unlicenced rent-to-rent HMO3rd May 2021 BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021 Home » News » Agencies & People » Third Oz city launch today for bullish Purplebricks previous nextAgencies & PeopleThird Oz city launch today for bullish PurplebricksOnline agency continues its march into the Australian property market.Nigel Lewis16th January 20170679 Viewslast_img read more

Trinidad and Tobago launches 50th anniversary celebrations

by ,

first_imgNewsRegional Trinidad and Tobago launches 50th anniversary celebrations by: – April 3, 2012 8 Views   no discussions PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, April 3, CMC – Trinidad and Tobago Monday night launched activities to mark 50 years of political independence from Britain with Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar calling for a level of compromise as the country moves into the future.In her address, Prime Minister Persad Bissessar recalled the political differences that emerged during the negotiations leading to the country’s independence from Britain in 1961.“While the constitution negotiating process involved some resistance at home, in the end compromise in the interest of the greater national good triumphed,” she said, adding “compromise is not defeat nor is it surrender. In deciding the future of the people and of the country no one person or government can claim to have all the answers all the time. Compromise is a process of consultation.“What is also important in compromise is that those in power to make the final decision must possess the will to take that decision and see it through courageously,” Persad-Bissessar said as she paid tribute to her five predecessors.“Each prime minister faced their own challenges and each did what they felt was right,” she said, as she described following in the footsteps of the previous prime ministers as “standing on the shoulder of giants”.But she told the audience that the best is yet to come for the oil rich twin-island republic.“As we celebrate therefore we do so with confidence and renewed hope in the future. With the foundation we have and the dedication of all our citizens and renewed focus by all our people our nation now stands ready to lead by example.“Our nation’s best days are still to come and together we will usher those days in,” Persad-Bissessar said.A government statement said that Cabinet has approved a range of programmes and activities which will take place over the next four months through the Independence month of August and into December 2012.It said that a number of free concerts will be held at the National Performing Arts (NAPA) with performances by some of the country’s internationally known performers.Antigua Observer Share Sharecenter_img Sharing is caring! Tweet Sharelast_img read more